Welcome to Survivor: Autism Mom Island!
Contestants will be required to complete the following challenges to stay in the game:
- Design a nutritious meal plan for your entire family using only the three ingredients your child will eat. One of them is chips. None of them are vegetables.
- Complete a grocery shopping trip with your children...all of them.
- Potty train a seven year old.
- Make a delicious cake without gluten, casein, eggs, soy or nuts. Bonus points awarded if you incorporate spinach into it.
- Stand on one foot while balancing marriage, family, work, finances, therapies, specialists, special diets and supplements.
- Attend an IEP meeting. Acquire at least one new service or accommodation for your child.
- Explain in detail the complex biological symptoms of autism to a mainstream healthcare professional.
- Get six hours of sleep. Yes, they must be consecutive.
- When asked, calmly explain that your child is not "just like Rainman".
- Discover what 'me time' is and then incorporate it into your schedule.